In addition to using Haste, you can take the following actions to potentially improve your performance:
- Use an Ethernet connection instead of Wi-Fi, if available
- Stop or pause all file downloads or streaming activity on your computer and network (remember that others may be sharing your connection and hogging resources)
- Disable all VPN connections on your computer
- Close any unnecessary applications on your PC to free up resources
- Although not something that can be easily remedied, using older equipment with limited processors, inadequate RAM, and less powerful graphics and video capabilities will negatively affect your experience.