Haste does not monitor personally identifiable information or any kind of browsing data or other Internet activity. Haste only monitors and maintains your network connections to supported game servers and measures how they are performing over time so that we can constantly improve our service. We do not have any involvement in other traffic, in general and specifically to other games or in other regions.
Articles in this section
- Do you have a trial of Haste Pro?
- What Region does Haste support?
- What is Haste?
- What games does Haste support?
- Do you guys have a “Quick Start” guide?
- What network traffic does Haste look at?
- I am a console gamer (Xbox/PlayStation/Wii). Can I use Haste?
- I am a Haste user and I need help? How can I learn more?
- Can Haste be used from outside of the United States?