This error indicates you are using an outdated version of Windows 7. Update Windows 7 with all of the latest updates using Windows Update, then reinstall Haste and the issue should be resolved.
Articles in this section
- Known Compatibility Issues
- Haste will not open.
- My games will not connect while Haste is running.
- I get a Blue Screen of death (BSOD) when I run Haste. What can I do?
- Haste does not decrease my ping.
- Haste increases my ping or causes connectivity issues.
- Haste is not detecting my games.
- I receive an error when I try to login to the Haste client.
- Why do I receive an error when I attempted to validate my email address?
- Error message: “Yikes! There was an error. Try reinstalling Haste. If the problem continues, email: email@example.com.”