This error indicates you are using an outdated version of Windows 7. Update Windows 7 with all of the latest updates using Windows Update, then reinstall Haste and the issue should be resolved.
Articles in this section
- I get a Blue Screen of death (BSOD) when I run Haste. What can I do?
- Haste does not decrease my ping.
- Haste increases my ping or causes connectivity issues.
- Haste is not detecting my games.
- I receive an error when I try to login to the Haste client.
- Why do I receive an error when I attempted to validate my email address?
- Error message: “Yikes! There was an error. Try reinstalling Haste. If the problem continues, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.”
- Error message: “Hmmm, the local Haste service has stopped or cannot start. Try restarting Haste.”
- Error message: “An error occurred while trying to start Haste Check. Please try again later.”
- Error message: “Sorry… something went wrong. Try restarting Haste in a little bit. Contact Haste Support if you continue to see this message.”