Assuming you have entered the correct login credentials (username and password), the first thing to determine is whether you confirmed your email address when you created your account by clicking on the validation link we sent. See more details at this article.
Articles in this section
- I get a Blue Screen of death (BSOD) when I run Haste. What can I do?
- Haste does not decrease my ping.
- Haste increases my ping or causes connectivity issues.
- Haste is not detecting my games.
- I receive an error when I try to login to the Haste client.
- Why do I receive an error when I attempted to validate my email address?
- Error message: “Yikes! There was an error. Try reinstalling Haste. If the problem continues, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.”
- Error message: “Hmmm, the local Haste service has stopped or cannot start. Try restarting Haste.”
- Error message: “An error occurred while trying to start Haste Check. Please try again later.”
- Error message: “Sorry… something went wrong. Try restarting Haste in a little bit. Contact Haste Support if you continue to see this message.”