If Haste Check does not run after multiple attempts, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your operating system version and your UE log files located in “C:\Program Files\Haste\Haste Esports Accelerator\UELogs”.
Articles in this section
- Haste does not decrease my ping.
- Haste increases my ping or causes connectivity issues.
- Haste is not detecting my games.
- I receive an error when I try to login to the Haste client.
- Why do I receive an error when I attempted to validate my email address?
- Error message: “Yikes! There was an error. Try reinstalling Haste. If the problem continues, email: email@example.com.”
- Error message: “Hmmm, the local Haste service has stopped or cannot start. Try restarting Haste.”
- Error message: “An error occurred while trying to start Haste Check. Please try again later.”
- Error message: “Sorry… something went wrong. Try restarting Haste in a little bit. Contact Haste Support if you continue to see this message.”
- Error message: “Windows could not start the Haste Esports Accelerator Service service on Local Computer. Error 1053: The service did not respond to the start or control request in a timely fashion.”