If Haste Check does not run after multiple attempts, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your operating system version and your UE log files located in “C:\Users\Public\Documents\Haste\UELogs”.
Articles in this section
- My games will not connect while Haste is running.
- Haste will not open.
- I get a Blue Screen of death (BSOD) when I run Haste. What can I do?
- Haste does not decrease my ping.
- Haste increases my ping or causes connectivity issues.
- Haste is not detecting my games.
- I receive an error when I try to login to the Haste client.
- Why do I receive an error when I attempted to validate my email address?
- Error message: “Yikes! There was an error. Try reinstalling Haste. If the problem continues, email: email@example.com.”
- Error message: “Hmmm, the local Haste service has stopped or cannot start. Try restarting Haste.”